Heat Stress Overlay
(Redirected from Heat stress Overlay)
In order to configure a Heat Stress Overlay, a module has to be selected. The module can be configured by opening the Heat Overlay Wizard.
The selectable modules are:
- DPRA Heat stress module. This module is more detailed and based on the 2019 DPRA Heat stress report. It can generate multiple Heat Overlay result types as child overlays;
- UNESCO Heat stress module. This module generates a simple heat stress overlay which visualizes the Relative Physiological equivalent temperature result type. It uses a different (and smaller) set of formula's to calculate Heat differences. It does not calculate the expected Physiological Equivalent Temperature.
- The Heat Stress Overlay present in the Climategame uses the UNESCO Heat Module, rather than the DPRA Heat Module, for legacy reasons.
- FAQ (Heat Overlay)
- How to add and remove an Overlay
- How to edit an overlay legend
- How to use a WMS to estimate foliage (Heat Overlay)