Heat Stress Overlay
(Redirected from Heat stress Overlay)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The new Heat Stress Overlay module is in accordance with the 2019 DPRA Heat stress report.
In order to configure a Heat Stress Overlay, a module has to be selected. The module can be configured by opening the Heat Overlay Wizard.
The selectable modules are:
- DPRA Heat stress module. This module is more detailed and based on the 2019 DPRA Heat stress report. It can generate multiple Heat Overlay result types as child overlays;
- UNESCO Heat stress module. This module generates a simple heat stress overlay which visualizes the Relative Physiological equivalent temperature result type. It uses a different (and smaller) set of formula's to calculate Heat differences. It does not calculate the expected Physiological Equivalent Temperature.
- The Heat Stress Overlay certain past projects used the UNESCO Heat Module, rather than the DPRA Heat Module, for legacy reasons.
- FAQ (Heat Overlay)
- How to add and remove an Overlay
- How to edit an overlay legend
- How to use a WMS to estimate foliage (Heat Overlay)