Water level (Water Overlay)
|WATER_LEVEL||m + datum or m above datum||The water level for all water terrains in this water area.||n/a|
- In case the attribute WATER_RELATIVE is configured to a value above 0, the Water Level is interpreted as the height above the datum. This means that the water level is raised relatively above the digital terrain height, which can spatially vary a lot.
- The water level can alternatively be provided as a prequel, in combination with the inundation level.
- Water area (Water Overlay)
- Inundation level (Water Overlay)
- Object datum output (Water Overlay)
- Surface water level formula (Water Overlay)