Water manning (Water Overlay)
|WATER_MANNING||s/(m1/3)||The Gauckler–Manning coefficient of the construction.|
Constructions have an inherent "roughness", affecting the flow of water across their surface, which is expressed by the Gauckler–Manning coefficient or, in short, Manning's value (n).
- The manning value can alternatively be provided as a prequel.
- The default function values are derived from online accessible databases and are readily adjustable by the user.
- If no constructions are present on a Terrain, the WATER_MANNING value of the surface terrain is used.
- Surface flow formula (Water Overlay)
- Surface model (Water Overlay)
- Terrain water manning
- Manning prequel
- WikiEngineer (2008-2011). Manning Roughness Coefficients. Retrieved from: http://wikiengineer.com/Water-Resources/ManningRoughnessCoefficients