After reading this page:
- you've learned how the right panel relates to the Tygron Platform.
- you've learned the general function of the right panel.
- you've learned the general layout of the right panel.
How does the right panel relate to the Tygron Platform
The right panel, on the right side of the screen, provides access to properties currently selected in the left panel. For example, when the Indicators button is selected in the ribbon and the Finance Municipality is selected in the left panel, the properties of that indicator can be changed in the right panel.
Right panel overview
This example shows the right panel when the indicators button is selected in the ribbon, and the "Finance Municipality" item is selected in the left panel.
- The indicator type describes the type of an indicator. For more information on indicator types see: Indicator types
- The stakeholder this indicator is linked to. This link only applies to stakeholder specific indicators, Budget and Building
- The name of the indicator. This is the name which will appear in the indicator description. The name can be altered by changing it in the name field.
- The short name of the indicator, which will be used in instances in the project with limited space, This occurs in places such as the top bar and in drop down lists. The short name can be altered by changing it in the name field.
- The color of the indicator. This color is used in the indicator panel, the progress panel, and in the Assignment Screen. The color can be changed by pressing the dropdown-list and selecting a different color
- The status of the indicator. Whether the current status of the indicator is active or inactive. If an indicator is active, it will appear for the stakeholder.
- The description of the indicator. This description will appear in the indicator panel. A good description will help users to take the necessary and correct actions. You can change the description by altering the text in the text area.