The Debug info panel is a panel that can help Support identify problems encountered with the Tygron Platform. The following components can be seen:
- Debug info: A panel showing the system information that the software is allowed to inspect.*
- Session error messages: A list of error messages thrown during your session.
- Release notes: Opens the wiki page containing the release notes of the current version of the Tygron Platform.
- Console output: Shows information printed by the client when it is operating.
- Check internet connection: Pops up the internet connection panel, which can be used to debug issues with your internet.