Jump to navigation Jump to search
QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system (GIS) application that supports viewing, editing, printing, and analysis of geospatial data.
It can also be used to generate GeoJSON files that can be imported.
- How to access your project's WFS in QGIS
- How to add your project's WMS in QGIS
- How to create a GeoJSON in QGIS
- How to export a GeoJSON from QGIS
- QGIS ∙ found at: https://www.qgis.org/en/site/ (last visited: 2023-03-02)