How to import sewers
Editor → Current Situation (Ribbon tab) → Overlays (Ribbon bar) → The Water Overlay (Left panel) → Configuration Wizard (Right panel)
- Prepare a GeoJSON file with the desired data for the sewer areas, most importantly the sewer storage attribute.
- Open the configuration wizard of the Water Overlay.
- Continue to the step concerning sewer areas.
- Select the 'import' option. This will open the Geo data wizard.
- Follow the steps in the Geo data wizard.
- When the Geo Data Wizard is completed and closed, the sewer areas have been imported.
- The configuration wizard of the Water Overlay can now be closed as well.
In addition to sewer areas, consider importing or otherwise creating sewer overflows as well.
For an example with existing sewer area data, try the Rainfall Overlay Tutorial