How to import a breach with external area
- Prepare a GeoJSON file with the desired data for the breach, most importantly the breach height attribute.
- Ensure the GeoJSON file also has the external area, external water level, and external surface level attributes for the breach feature.
- Open the configuration wizard of the Flooding Overlay.
- Continue to the step concerning breaches.
- Select the 'import' option. This will open the Geo data wizard.
- Follow the steps in the Geo data wizard.
- When the Geo Data Wizard is completed and closed, the breach and the input area have been imported.
- The configuration wizard of the Flooding Overlay can now be closed.