How to import a breach with input area
- Prepare a GeoJSON file with the desired data for the breach, most importantly the breach height attribute.
- Ensure the GeoJSON file also contains the feature for the breach input area, and explicitly no value or a non-numeric value for its breach height attribute.
- Open the configuration wizard of the Flooding Overlay.
- Continue to the step concerning breaches.
- Select the 'import' option. This will open the Geo data wizard.
- Follow the steps in the Geo data wizard.
- When the Geo Data Wizard is completed and closed, the breach and the input area have been imported.
- Select the breach
- For the breach input area, select the (other) imported area.
- The configuration wizard of the Flooding Overlay can now be closed as well.
Currently, it is only feasible to create a breach with an input area via the configuration wizard, requiring the Flooding Overlay specifically.