How to remove a Category from a Function
How to remove a Category from a Function:
- If the Function you wish to remove the Category from is not yet present in the list, add the Function to the list.
- Select the Function from which you wish to remove a Category.
- If the Function does not yet have more than 1 Category, add an additional Category to the Function.
- In the list, in the set of rows associated with the Function, select the Category of the Function you wish to remove.
- Select "Delete Category".
- All Functions must have at least one Category. If the Function from which a Category has to be removed only has one Category, an additional Category must be added to the Function before removing the existing one.