How to add a breach with input area manually
- Add an Area to the project. This will be the breach area.
- Draw the breach area in the 3D world, in the location where the water should from the breach should emerge.
- Add an Attribute to the created Area, with the breach height attribute name.
- Add another Area to the project. This will be the input area.
- Draw the input area in the 3D world, in the location from where water should feed into the breach.
- Open the Overlay's wizard.
- Continue to the step concerning breaches.
- For the breach input area, select the created input area.
- The configuration wizard of the Flooding Overlay can now be closed.
Currently, it is only feasible to create a breach with an input area via the configuration wizard, requiring the Flooding Overlay specifically.
If the Water Overlay you are adding the breach to has a changed key for the breach height (or any other attributes of the breach), make sure that the Attribute you add to the Area has the name the key is set to.