How to upload and use a groundwater GeoTiff (Water Overlay)
Editor → Current Situation (Ribbon tab) → Overlays (Ribbon bar) → The Water Overlay (Left panel) → Configuration Wizard (Right panel)
How to connect a default groundwater GeoTiff to a Water Overlay:
- Prepare a GeoTiff file with the desired watertable depths.
- Open the configuration wizard of the Water Overlay.
- Continue to the step concerning ground water.
- Opt for "Select a Groundwater Depth GeoTiff".
- Select "Import". The "Geotiff selection" window will open.
- Select "Import new GeoTiff", and open your file.
- Select your file in the "Geotiff selection" window, and select "Apply".
- Close the wizard.
- Remember that the data in the groundwater GeoTiff is expected to be the depth of the watertable, the distance between the watertable and the surface.