How to add and remove a Result type
Editor → Current Situation (Ribbon tab) → Overlays (Ribbon bar) → The Overlay to edit (Left panel) → General tab (Right panel)
If the main Result type of a Grid Overlay is already configured to another Result type, and it is not desirable to lose that particular output, it is also possible to add the desired Result Type as a Result type child Overlay.
Editor → Current Situation (Ribbon tab) → Overlays (Ribbon bar) → The Overlay to edit (Left panel) → Configuration Wizard (Right panel)
- Open the Overlay's configuration wizard.
- Continue to the Output Overlays step.
- Make sure the checkbox next to the desired Result type.
- Close the configuration wizard.
- Recalculate the overlay.
- Select the added Result type child Overlay.
- The output of the currently selected child Overlay is now of the desired type.