Version LTS 2022.6.0 is released on engine.tygron.com on March 4th 2022.
Pre & Post Processing
- Prequels: that allow data from one grid overlay to be used as input for another.
- Triggers: can call remote user scripts to do additional calculations.
- WMS and WCS Grid Overlays, which retrieve data from online services.
- GeoTiff, Avg Combo Overlays now support multiple timeframes.
GeoShare & GeoPlugins
- GeoShare: shares geo data within your domain, without an active project.
- Viewers: add a public viewer to share animated GeoShare files.
- Geo Plugins: load private data into the project at creation.
Parametric Design 2.0
- Multiple functions: allows for multi functional neighborhood designs.
- Several smaller fixes in the algorithms and interface that make it more usable.
- Traffic: is now defined as a 24u attribute with timeframe based overlays for noise, no2, etc.
- Performance: significant performance gains have been made compared to the 2021 version for e.g. bigger maps.
- BETA for bigger Basic Maps (up to 180x180km)
- Several big and smaller bug fixes.
- For more detail see release notes of previous 2022.* versions.