Version 2022.5.3 is released on preview.tygron.com on January 27th 2022.
- Improved rasterization speed for all Overlays.
- Execute prequels in parallel and reduced overhead.
- Added more progress feedback when updating.
- Combo, WMS and WCS Overlays show calculation progress and can be cancelled.
- WaterOverlay Key rename: AQUIFER_HEIGHT has been renamed to AQUIFER_DATUM for consistency.
- Weir dam generation is now linked only to the "Weir dam multiplier" attribute.
- Drainage overflow now strictly placed on water cells and land is lowered to the configured overflow datum height.
- Fixed a bug in the calculated flow of passive drainage overflows
- Automatic object entry correction search distance can now be set via the attribute.
- Added design flood elevation to advanced settings in wizard.
- Bug fix for unstable drainages.
- Improved ESRI Feature service connections.
- Improved supported sources for Geo and Source wizard.
- Improved support for latest Intel Drivers.
- Updated Cinematic user instructions.
- Several smaller bug fixes.