Version 2022.5.0 is the first public preview released on preview.tygron.com on December 27th 2021.
Pre & Post Processing
- Prequels: that allow data from one grid overlay to be used as input for another.
- Triggers: can call remote user scripts to do additional calculations.
- WMS and WCS Grid Overlays, which retrieve data from online services.
- GeoTiff Overlays now support multiple tiffs as timeframes.
GeoShare & GeoPlugins
- GeoShare: shares geo data within your domain, without an active project.
- Viewers: add a public viewer to share animated GeoShare files.
- Geo Plugins: load private data into the project at creation.
Parametric Design 2.0
- Multiple functions: allows for multi functional neighborhood designs.
- Several smaller fixes in the algorithms and interface that make it more usable.
- Traffic: is now defined as a 24u attribute with timeframe based overlays for noise, no2, etc.
- Performance: significant performance gains have been made compared to the 2021 version for e.g. bigger maps.
- Several smaller bug fixes.