Version 2022.2.0 is released on preview.tygron.com on October 1th 2021.
- Traffic is now split per modality: e.g. cars, vans, trucks and buses.
- NSL data is now loaded into these new modality values for amount and jam factor.
- Both Noise and NO2 overlays accept grid from other overlays as traffic amounts.
- Old TRAFFIC_FLOW attribute is no longer used and has been removed.
- Can be set with multiple values: e.g. 1 2 3.
- Combo Overlays tread these globals as separate timeframes, e.g. 1 2 3 results in 3 timeframes.
- Updated WaterWijzerLandbouw to latest 3.0.0 version.
- Updated BOFEK_ID to latest (BOFEK2020) version.
- Water wizard shows objects outside the limit area as inactive and are sorted accordingly.
Custom Geo Plugin
- Added an example geo plugin for Natura2000 areas. It can be inspected and duplicated to activate and adjust it.
- Improved custom geo plugin editing.
- The Editor event SET_ATTRIBUTES for Buildings and Zones has been changed to bring its functionality in line with other similar events.
- This might impact API users which use this event. The event has been changed as followed:
- From: k- ids , n- attributes, k*n-values
- To: k- ids , k- attributes, k- values
- Fixed adding key points to cinematics
- Fixed saving Parametric Designs as measures
- Several smaller bug fixes.