Version 2019.7.4 was released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday May 24th 2019
- Added warning when culvert, inlet, etc is not correctly positioned.
- Increased cycle limit, could become issues for long running simulations.
- Fixed issue in Dutch Kadaster layer in which not always all plots were correctly retrieved.
- Improved railway visualization.
- Imported asset images are auto-scaled to correct value.
- Less strict filename checking (auto corrected for invalid characters).
- Fixed several client issues with network editing.
- Fixed issue in importing networks using json files.
- Improved network wizard and added default excel template.
- Added documentation button with more info.
- More api feedback added for overlay legends.
- API is less strict for names, e.g. project names may have capitals now.
- API provides more feedback about invalid events fired.
- Invalid characters (e.g. specific Chinese signs) are properly handled.
- Fixed removing keypoints in cinematics.
- Fixed scrolling in web panels.
- Show error message when image uploading has failed.
- Issue fixed when using 1000+ excels in a single project.
- Issue fixed where DEM does not properly update in 3D client visualisation.