Version 2019.6.0 was released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Wednesday March 27th 2019
- Improved calculation speed for large amount of culverts (1000+).
- Breach Areas can now also have an input area.
- Pumps have the same functionality as outlets.
- Pumps flow from low water area start level to high water area start level. In case of no water areas fallback is to surface height.
- Option to lower all waterways using attribute MAX_WATER_BOTTOM_M.
- Improved documentation around overlay queries using a Bounding Box.
- All API queries now support setting a different CRS (e.g. Amersfoort) for input/output values.
- Items lists can be queried using version and Bounding Box.
- Default CRS is now: Pseudo-Mercator (EPSG 3857).
- Improved consistency of event naming.
- Updated several icons/images for editor functionality and overlays.
- Start menu provides getting started movies.
- Measurement size tweaked for smaller screen sizes and several related bugfixes.
- Improved Terrain Height import wizard.