Version 2019.5.3 is a small update released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday March 15th 2019
Rain & Flood Overlay
- Filter invalid water object values, e.g. negative weir width.
- Measurement tool can have two overlays now.
- Measurement tool lines are interpolated resulting in smoother graphs.
- The levee tool supports relative heights and can replace the original function, resulting in e.g. a road lowering of 10cm.
- Geo Wizard can import waterways from a polygon collection.
- The Water model DEM is adjusted to compensate for small waterways.
- Aquifer Areas can now also have a bottom height, useful for drains at a specific depth.
- The rainfall can be limited to a smaller area.
- Added gravity as adjustable attribute.