Version 2019.3.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Thursday Dec 20th 2018
- Performance improvement for ground water.
- Improved water flow stability around edges and shorelines.
- New option to set both lower and upper thresholds on Breach Areas that trigger the in/outlet to become active.
- Breach Area's FLOOR_LEVEL_M has been renamed to SURFACE_OVERRIDE. Conceptually, it can also be used to raise land, with our without water flowing in and out.
- Water areas now only define the Water Level in an area. Inlet Objects can be added as (underground) buildings.
- A negative value for Inlet behaves as an Outlet.
- A Lower Threshold can be set to limit the amount of water added by the Inlet.
- An Upper Threshold can be set to limit the amount of water removed by an Outlet.
- Both Thresholds are optional.
- Outlets are now correctly named Inlet (positive values).
- Renamed Dike to Levee.
- Bugfixes for Measurement Tool.
- Measurement Tool shows distance in meters and had start/end color dots.
- Measurement Tool flies to old location when selecting a previous Measurement.
- Ability to drag in GeoTIFF files.
- Support more Color Queries (e.g. network lines).
- Support for is active on Overlays and Indicators.
- Removed all JavaFX code from Developer SDK, Java 11 compatible now.
- Groundwater is still in BETA (experimental) it has not been thoroughly tested.