Version 2019.2.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Thursday November 29, 2018
- New Measurement Tool panel to measure Overlay data. Both Point and Line data can be shown.
- New Performance panel shows details how long it takes to recalculate the Overlays, Indicators, etc.
- Redo layout of Editor, focused on the current situation, future and multi stakeholder.
- Only show relevant GUI panels for these three focus areas.
- Improved performance for large amount of TQL update Queries.
- Improved performance for Grid based TQL Queries.
- Better load sharing between Projects running at the same time.
- Improved visualisation of Direction Overlay.
- Improved processing time of Wateroverlay with multiple Timeframes.
- Improved handling of Timeframe Overlays in GUI.
- Some small fixes in the groundwater & chemical flow.
- Added Documentation for multiple events.
- Future Tab needs extra work (e.g. no Stakeholder selection here).
- Measurement Tool is in Beta and needs more testing.