Version 2019.1.1 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday November 9, 2018
- Max cell amount increased from 100 million to 1 billion grid cells.
- Minimum of 100 timeframes for overlays.
- New GPU Cluster added for more calculation capacity.
- Improved usability of WaterOverlay's timeframe sliders.
- Improved water on slope calculations for Groundwater Waterbalance results.
- Improved efficiency and performance of GridOverlay calculations, especially on large grids.
- Fixed a bug where manually raising and lowering the DEM did not actually change any heights.
- Added parameter indexes in API Event pages and InputException messages, such that users are informed which provided parameter was wrong.
- Fixed enabling grid exports in the Editor during test runs.
- Fixed creating new empty projects using templates.
- Fixed generating difference legend when normal legend was already customized.
- Fixed login ip blocks on wrong passwords.