Version 2019.1.0 is released on preview.tygron.com (Preview) on Friday November 2, 2018
- Improved performance when loading large maps.
- Fixed several missing BRO types for underground.
- Culverts are now defined by their width and manning roughness.
- Culverts can also have a flow-in threshold height.
- Some small improvements to the Wizard Interface, e.g. improved sorting of areas.
- Water areas are now prioritized, e.g. when overlapping, breaches go before water areas.
- Some small fixes in the groundwater & chemical flow.
API & Networking
- New API support for the smile protocol (binary json).
- Dynamic compression in combination with smile improves download speed and locking time.
- New location for general API events preview.tygron.com/api
- Domain admins can see their active Sessions at preview.tygron.com/api/sessions
Several small changes and bug fixes
- Bugfix for facilitators closing a session.
- Timeframe setting bug.