The demolish functionality is often used to clear existing constructions to create space for new constructions.
Actions: Extra Options: Demolish
The Extra Options demolish contains all actions related to demolishing constructions. There are 4 different demolish actions available. Each action behaves a bit different and can be useful in a different type of occasion.
For information about adding actions to a stakeholder, see: Adding and removing categories and actions
- With this action a stakeholder can demolish existing constructions on the land in his ownership.
Demolish vacant buildings
- With this action a stakeholder can demolish existing vacant constructions on the land in his ownership.
- With this action a stakeholder can roll back changes (to constructions), restoring the original situation. This means all constructions are being restored and the stakeholders get back the money they invested.
- This functionality is often used when stakeholders make a mistake or they want to experiment with a different solution.
- Warning: stakeholders cannot revert land transfers.
- With this action a stakeholder can demolish underground buildings on the land in his ownership.
- Underground buildings are a Drainage Culvert or a Tunnelling shield.
- Constructions above ground are not affected by this action.