Water module getting started
There are several approaches for getting started with the Water Module:
- If you want to start by practising with the basics of the Water Module in a theoretical setting, follow the Testbed Tutorial.
- If you want to start by practising with the basics of the Water Module in a real situation, follow the Rainfall Overlay Tutorial
How-to's and instructions for specific configurations
- If you prefer to get started with setting up the water model in a project area of your own choice, follow the steps in How to create a Basic Water Model.
- More examples of specific configurations of the water overlays are found on our 'How to' Instructions Page
- How-to manually configure a Water Overlay
- How-to use a Water Overlay
- How to Trace water through project area
- If you would like to get familiar with the different components of the Water Module first, check out the Water Module Testbed. This Testbed is available to you as a project in the Tygron Platform.
Getting started with the Tygron Platform.