Project Session Checklists
- Main article: Project Session
When hosting a project session there are many factors which will contribute to making the session a success. The following checklist will help prepare the session. The following checklist assumes all stakeholders will participate from the same physical location.
When hosting a project session there will be the following things to take care of:
- Arrange a facilitator
- Reserve a location
- Check the available hardware with the requirements and licenses.
- Internet connection present
- Formal versus informal setting
- Projector, whiteboard, flipover or other presentational materials.
- Send the invitations
- Arrange a lunch and/or drinks.
The type of information typically mentioned on the invitation.
- Whether to send a confirmation
- Requirements to participate (knowledge or otherwise)
A session is often scheduled for at least half a day. To make optimal use of the concentration of the participants it is worth wile to plan breaks and have drinks and other necessities available.
- Program for the day
- Hardware in place and tested (test connecting to a hosted session server)
- Offline material in place
- Presentation in place
A typical session schedule
- Time schedule for the session
- Introductory presentation
- Session with breaks for toilet, drinks and sessions reflections so far.
- Final results, conclusion and reflection on lessons learned