(Redirected from Multiplayer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a general overview of the terms used when working with and referring to the Tygron Platform.
- 3D Visualization
- The central, three dimensional, visualization of the project.
- An activity a Stakeholder can perform to achieve his objective.
- A geographic information system (GIS) for working with maps and geographic information, provided by Esri.
- Esri (Environmental Systems Research Institute) is an international supplier of Geographic Information System (GIS) software, web GIS and geodatabase management applications. The company is headquartered in Redlands, California. See also: http://www.esri.com/
- A (network) host is a computer or other device connected to a computer network. A network host may offer information resources, services, and applications to users or other nodes on the network. A network host is a network node that is assigned a network layer host address. Network hosts that participate in applications that use the client-server model of computing, such as the Tygron Platform, are classified as server or client systems.
- Indicator Weights
- The degree to which a stakeholder is concerned about a given theme.
- A theme or subject with a target which stakeholders can work towards.
- Land Transactions
- Name of a group of extra options from actions, consisting of "Buy Land" and "Sell Land".
- Multi User
- Multi User is a mode in the Tygron Platform where two or more users can take actions in the same session at the same time, co-operatively as a team or head-to-head competitively. For this mode at least one client and an admin system are required.
- Single User
- Single User refers to a particular session mode for the Tygron Platform that is designed to be used by a single person, without collaboration or competition with other users.
- A party with concerns or stakes in a given area or project.