Using Templates in the Wizard
- Because the creation of a project is more then rendering a 3D world with one stakeholder and one indicator, it is also possible to generate a project based on a template from another project. By using a template project, multiple stakeholders and their indicators are added to the project. A basic spatial issue is incorporated in this template, so that the created project has an actual objective to resolve. In the near future more dedicated template projects will become available. The template is being selected on the same panel as where the project (area) is named. Localization settings will be set by the template.
How to generate a project based on real data and a template:
- Log in to the online Tygron Platform
- Select "New Project"
- Name the project as desired, localization options are set by the template
- Select the template to use from the drop down menu (bedrijventerrein) and continue
- Select "Yes" when asked to use real data and continue
- Select the size of the 3D world area from the drop down menu
- Select the area on the map by clicking with the left mouse button
- When ready, confirm the selection by selecting the "Generate Map" button
- Notice the selected 3D world is generated