After reading this page:
- you've learned how to contact Support.
- you've learned the different types of Support.
How to contact Support
Tygron offers customer support in a number of ways.
- In the Editor, it is possible to send a message to support:
- Or by sending an email via our Support Portal: Contact Tygron Support
Different types of support
Tygron offers two types of support: Substantive and Technical Support.
Substantive Support is support on the use / functionality of the Software. This involves extra explanation of how things work but not technical incidents.
- a. This can always be provided free of charge via the online manuals supplied with the Software or the Online User Community website.
- b. In addition, clarification can be delivered via telephone / e-mail / "on site" by Licensor's specialists at EUR 100 per hour. For substantive support a confirmation of the domain administrator is needed that there will be costs involved.
Technical Support - unlimited (email / telephone): Reaction on incidents (errors / bugs) with regard to the functioning of the Software. An incident is an obstacle encountered by an End User or Licensee, for which the assistance of Licensor is desirable or necessary. Incidents are handled in the following order:
- a. Urgent incidents; incidents that lead to the Software not being used at all by the Licensee.
- b. Serious incidents; incidents which significantly limit working with the Software. This category includes incidents in which a certain functionality within the Software can not be used, while the rest of the Software works without problems.
- c. Other incidents; incidents that limit the work with the Software to a small extent. This category includes incidents that relate to a specific end user, while the other end users of the Software are not affected.
This type of Support is free because it is included in the license contract.